1-AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY TIMES
THEIL PARIS can only accept orders within the limits of available stocks.
If, despite THEIL PARIS 'vigilance, the products are unavailable, THEIL PARIS will inform the Customer by e-mail as soon as possible. The customer can then cancel his order and be reimbursed, if necessary, the sums already paid. If the product is not in stock, this can in no way engage the responsibility of THEIL PARIS, any more than that can not open any right to compensation or damages in favor of the customer.
It is also possible to pre-order a product when it is not yet available or no longer available. The potential delivery date is indicated on the product page. For each model in pre-order, the first 25 orders will benefit from a 20% discount.
THEIL PARIS will keep you informed within 60 days of your pre-order, either to inform you that the pre-ordered model will be produced or that it is being manufactured or that it will unfortunately not be renewed. In the latter case, the customer can then cancel his order and be reimbursed, if necessary, the sums already paid.
2-DELIVERIES / SHIPMENTS
THEIL PARIS products are delivered in France and worldwide. The products are shipped with the delivery note, to the delivery address indicated by the Customer when ordering. Delivery cannot be made either to hotels or PO boxes. The delivery times indicated on the site correspond to the average processing and delivery times offered by Chronopost and Colissimo specified in the "DELIVERY" section. In order to meet these deadlines, the Customer must ensure that he has communicated exact and complete information concerning the delivery address (such as, in particular: street, building, staircase number, access codes , names and / or intercom numbers, etc.). In the event of a delivery delay of more than 7 working days compared to the delivery times chosen by the customer, if the product has not been dispatched, the Customer can cancel the order by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and request reimbursement of his order. THEIL PARIS cannot be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay in delivery which is not due to it.
Payments are made by bank card or via Paypal. The following cards are accepted: - Visa - Blue card - MasterCard - American Express The buyer's account will be debited after validation of the order at the price of the products ordered. THEIL PARIS retains ownership of the article until delivery to the customer. Purchases are made securely. The payment solutions adopted by THEIL PARIS are 100% secure. For payments by bank card (credit card, visa credit card and e-credit card), all the information that Customers communicate to THEIL PARIS is strictly protected and guarantees the conformity and security of each transaction. At the buyer's request, an invoice will be sent to him showing V.A.T. number.
4-RETURN AND REFUND OF PRODUCTS - RIGHT OF CANCELATION
Within fourteen (14) days of receiving the order, the Customer may request THEIL PARIS to return the Product (s). For any personalized product (initials placed on the bag, personalized modification of an element of the product ...) after validation by the customer, THEIL PARIS does not accept any return or exchange. The return is at the risk of the Customer. The Product must be returned in its original packaging, in its original condition, new, unworn, unwashed, accompanied by the return slip, to the following address:
THEIL PARIS - NICOLAS THEIL
265 rue Saint denis
To make a return, the Customer must:
1. Log into your account then go to the "My returns of goods" section
2. Choose the product to return and enter a reason
3. According to the conditions specified above, our after-sales service accepts or not the return
4. Once the return accepted: - For customers located in France: you will receive by email a Colissimo stamp to print and paste on your package - For customers located outside of France: you will have to return the product (s) by your own means and bear the cost of return
5. Products must be in their original box. They must be packed and clearly identified on the return parcel or inside the parcel, the order number.
6. Your order will be refunded according to the method of payment used by the Customer once they have reached our distribution center.
REFUND AND RETURN COSTS Refund following a return for customers located in FRANCE:
- THEIL PARIS will reimburse all of the sums paid (value of the product (s) and initial shipping costs) within fourteen (14) days from the date on which we were informed of the Customer's decision to retract. In the case of a refund, this will be done by a credit of the amount to be refunded to the Customer's bank account. - The customer is required to return or return the goods to THEIL PARIS, without undue delay, within fourteen days of communication via their customer account of their decision to withdraw. A validation before return of the purchase will be given to the customer by SAV THEIL PARIS. All the formalities will be mentioned there.
- For France, the return costs are borne by Bleu de Chauffe only for the purchase of a bag (s) and / or sandals. THEIL PARIS will send the customer a return stamp. The customer is not authorized to return his order on his own.
Refund following a return for customers located OUTSIDE FRANCE:
- THEIL PARIS will reimburse all of the sums paid (value of the product (s) and initial shipping costs) within fourteen (14) days from the date on which we were informed of the Customer's decision to retract. In the case of a refund, this will be done by a credit of the amount to be refunded to the Customer's bank account. - The customer is required to return or return the goods to THEIL PARIS, without undue delay, within fourteen days of communication via their customer account of their decision to withdraw. A validation before return of the purchase will be given to the customer by SAV THEIL PARIS. All the formalities will be mentioned there. - For customers located outside of France, the customer must return their order by their own means and bear the cost of return. In the absence of compliance by the Customer with these conditions, in particular the conditions of return or exchange, THEIL PARIS will not be able to reimburse the products concerned.
To receive another item to replace your returned item, you will need to place a new order online. For any other question, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5-SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The security and confidentiality of your data are priorities for THEIL PARIS. The data you enter is instantly encrypted on your computer before being sent to us (using "SSL" information encryption technology). To track your preferences and the products you place in your basket, we use "cookie" technology. These are small text files stored by your web browser on your hard drive. These files can be deleted between two commands. In accordance with "Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Law relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and amending Law No. 78-17 of January 06, 1978 relating to data processing , files and freedoms ", you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete personal data concerning you.
To do this, simply request it:
By email: email@example.com.
By post: THEIL PARIS, 265 rue saint denis, 75002 Paris - France.
Any information, whatever the form - document, data, graphic, question, suggestion, concept, remark, or other - that you communicate to us on the Site may, if necessary, be communicated to certain departments of the company , who can give him the most appropriate answer. If you do not consent to the transfer of this information to the departments concerned, you must request it from: You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to this same address.
6-GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All products supplied by THEIL PARIS also benefit from the legal guarantee provided for in articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code.
THEIL PARIS undertakes to use confidential Customer information only in the context of the operation of its Site.
For the orderly progress, the personal data collected will be subject to computer processing, the Customer acknowledges having knowledge of it. As such, information concerning him may be communicated to THEIL PARIS technical service providers.
In addition, THEIL PARIS may apply technical means to obtain non-personal information relating to Internet users and intended to improve the functionality of the site, for example by tracking the number of visitors on certain pages.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 modified by the law of August 6, 2004, the Customer has a right of access and rectification of the personal data concerning him appearing in the files of THEIL PARIS.
All requests must be sent by e-mail to: or by post to the following address: THEIL PARIS - NICOLAS THEIL 265 rue Saint denis 75002 PARIS France
For sales within the EU, the prices listed in the catalog are prices inclusive of VAT in euros (EUR) taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order; any change in the rate may be reflected in the price of the products or services. For sales outside the EU, the prices listed in the catalog are prices excluding taxes. In the case of an order to a country other than mainland France, you are the importer of the product (s) concerned. For all products shipped outside the European Union and French overseas departments and territories, the price will be calculated without tax (HT) automatically on the invoice. Customs duties, local taxes, import duties or state taxes may be required. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of THEIL-PARIS.com. They will be at your expense and are your sole responsibility both in terms of declaration and payment to the competent authorities and bodies in your country. THEIL PARIS reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, it being understood that the price appearing on the site on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer. The prices indicated include the order processing costs, but not the transport and delivery costs, which must be added to the product prices. The prices charged are in euros (EUR) for the Euros zone; in British pounds (GDP) the UK and in US dollars (USD) for the rest of the world.
8-THEIL PARIS RIGHTS TO REFUSE ORDERS OR CANCEL PURCHASES
We reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order we have already accepted) in the following situations (among others), without being held responsible for any damage or costs: - the product is not in stock (any payment will be refunded); - the bank details are incorrect or not verifiable; - the order has been detected by our security systems as an unusual order or likely to be a fraudulent act; - we were unable to deliver the package to the address indicated.
9-GENERAL CONDITIONS OF DISTANCE SALES
THEIL PARIS - NICOLAS THEIL
265 rue Saint denis
USINE A GAZ SARL
N° intracommunautaire : FR15792677890
10-SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
These general conditions are subject to French law. Any dispute must be the subject of a prior attempt to reach an amicable settlement. In the absence of an amicable settlement, jurisdiction is assigned to the French courts.